Indice del forum

Precari Unipg

Luogo d'incontro per i precari della nostra amministrazione

PortalPortale  blogBlog  AlbumAlbum  Gruppi utentiGruppi utenti  Lista degli utentiLista degli utenti  GBGuestbook  Pannello UtentePannello Utente  RegistratiRegistrati 
 FlashChatFlashChat  FAQFAQ  CercaCerca  Messaggi PrivatiMessaggi Privati  StatisticheStatistiche  LinksLinks  LoginLogin 
 CalendarioCalendario  DownloadsDownloads  Commenti karmaCommenti karma  TopListTopList  Topics recentiTopics recenti  Vota ForumVota Forum

nike air max 90
Utenti che stanno guardando questo topic:0 Registrati,0 Nascosti e 0 Ospiti
Utenti registrati: Nessuno

Nuovo Topic   Rispondi    Indice del forum -> Forum di prova
PrecedenteInvia Email a un amico.Utenti che hanno visualizzato questo argomentoSalva questo topic come file txtVersione stampabileMessaggi PrivatiSuccessivo
Autore Messaggio
Ada Commons

usa
MessaggioInviato: Gio Mag 03, 2018 5:00 am    Oggetto:  nike air max 90
Descrizione:

■Safari Print has always been a ´╗┐
Solo gli utenti registrati possono vedere i link!
Registrati o Entra nel forum!
hit or miss graphic for a number of Nike retro models. While the texturized pattern is no Elephant Print, the Tinker Hatfield creation does help shoes stand out when paired with vibrant accent colors. That s why we re so excited about this latest Nike Air Max 95, as it flips the Safari Print on its head thanks to a light grey suede upper for a subtle rendition perfect for the Spring 2017 season. Instead of being a loud, standout pair, the off-white monochromatic upper pairs perfectly with the vintage speckling while a traditional mesh upper allows for a crisp white midsole, tongue, and lining to match. Check out more detailed shots of this clean Safari Printed Air Max 95 below and know that you can grab your pair now at retailers like Size?.

A lifelong fan of motorsports, Michael Jordan actually had to agree to stop riding a motorcycle when he signed his first NBA contract. (Perhaps that explains the years of driving Ferraris.) While not on the bike himself, his passion remained throughout the years, and in 2004 it all became official with the founding of his own motorcycle team. Linking up with veteran racing team manager Pete Mauhar, Michael Jordan created the Jordan Motorsports team, quickly collecting a team of riders in about five weeks a task that would
normally take about a year to compete in 2004 s Daytona race. When the team rolled into Daytona to compete, Jordan Motorsports hadn t even been officially announced yet. But the racing world took note thanks to the slick motorcycle suits and bike designs by Nike s Mark Smith, who successfully scrambled to outfit the team after MJ tasked him with designing their aesthetic in those few short weeks.

Michael Jordan s second signature silhouette
is perhaps the most unloved of his first batch of Nikes. Perhaps that has to do with the injuries limiting his on-court time with the model or the strange lack of both Swoosh and Jumpman branding to not really give the pair an identity. Regardless, it s nice to see that Jordan Brand has unearthed some more forgotten history regarding the Jordan 2 with the release of the Air Jordan 2 UNC Alumni later this summer. The pair combines both Chicago and North Carolina chapters of Michael Jordan s historic career through traditional Bulls accents blending with a Tar Heels themed Carolina Blue heel panel. The date on the back marks the day of the historic UNC vs UCLA alumni game at Pauley Pavilion in Los Angeles, California. Interesting enough, Michael Jordan actually wore this pair as one of his first PEs even earlier than that date suggests on January 18th,
1986 during the Carolina Pro Alumni basketball game. You can read more on that alternate history he...

Nike Basketball simply can t have enough grey in their current catalog. Time and time again we ve seen LeBron debut new LeBron 14 PE colorways featuring grey bases with Cavaliers accent colorways alongside teammate Kyrie Irving s matching Kyrie 3. This weekend that motif will continue with the Time To Shine Collection featuring a dark grey KD 9 Elite and more. Now the Nike PG 1 is getting the greyscale treatment with a Georgetown-esque combination of light grey contrasting navy speckles on the side panel to match the Swoosh and outsole. This is the first PG 1 release we ve seen not make use of bold, premium materials for a lifestyle touch, but we can imagine this Hoyas colorway working quite well off of the hardwood, too. Stay tuned for a Release Date right here on Sneaker News in the near future.

Another surprise release is headed to select retailers for Nike s ongoing Air Max Day celebration. This Nike VaporMax Triple Black may not be as exclusive or coveted as the COMME des GARCONS slip-on variation, but we re definitely excited to get our hands on the pair come this Sunday, March 26th for $190 USD at select NikeLab locations. The Nike VaporMax Triple Black features that head-turning full-length visible air outsole unit in a jet black with little to no transparency for an alternate twist to the new aesthetic while the restructured Flyknit upper gets a matching murdered-out treatment complete with Anthracite speckling for a little deviation. The pair also sports a reflective 3M Swoosh. What do you think of the latest VaporMax colorway?

The Air Jordan 1 Royal won t be the only Jordan 1 release on April 1st, 2017. Jordan Brand s growing obsession with more casual aesthetics has grown over the past couple of years, and at the forefront of that movement has been a certain dependency on Vachetta Tan synthetic leather. While it s a strong look on most occasions, other times it might not work (see the Air Jordan 4
Ginger for a better example). We re definitely fans of the return of the Jordan 1 Low going back to its original roots with the traditional Nike Air branding on the tongue and Wings logo embossed on the heel panel. While a number of OG colorways dropped in low top form not too long ago, the Air Jordan 1 Low OG Premium Vachetta Tan Pack is next up featuring Black or Ice Blue suede uppers with luxurious Metallic Gold lace tips, smooth white midsole and outsoles, and that familiar Vachetta
Tan shade returning on the tongue tag and heel.
Torna in cima
Profilo Messaggio privato
Adv

MessaggioInviato: Gio Mag 03, 2018 5:00 am    Oggetto: Adv

Torna in cima
Mostra prima i messaggi di:   
Nuovo Topic   Rispondi    Indice del forum -> Forum di prova Tutti i fusi orari sono GMT + 1 ora
Pagina 1 di 1

Vai a: