Indice del forum

Precari Unipg

Luogo d'incontro per i precari della nostra amministrazione

PortalPortale  blogBlog  AlbumAlbum  Gruppi utentiGruppi utenti  Lista degli utentiLista degli utenti  GBGuestbook  Pannello UtentePannello Utente  RegistratiRegistrati 
 FlashChatFlashChat  FAQFAQ  CercaCerca  Messaggi PrivatiMessaggi Privati  StatisticheStatistiche  LinksLinks  LoginLogin 
 CalendarioCalendario  DownloadsDownloads  Commenti karmaCommenti karma  TopListTopList  Topics recentiTopics recenti  Vota ForumVota Forum

air jordan nike
Utenti che stanno guardando questo topic:0 Registrati,0 Nascosti e 0 Ospiti
Utenti registrati: Nessuno

Nuovo Topic   Rispondi    Indice del forum -> Forum di prova
PrecedenteInvia Email a un amico.Utenti che hanno visualizzato questo argomentoSalva questo topic come file txtVersione stampabileMessaggi PrivatiSuccessivo
Autore Messaggio
Ada Commons

usa
MessaggioInviato: Gio Mag 03, 2018 5:00 am    Oggetto:  air jordan nike
Descrizione:

The 2016 release of the Playoffs-inspired Air Jordan 12
Solo gli utenti registrati possono vedere i link!
Registrati o Entra nel forum!
Retro was the start of the WINGS collection by Jordan Brand. Inspired by the iconic poster of MJ spreading his arms to his sides, the Air Jordan Wings design concept takes on black, gold, and white detailing and hides a feathery wing graphic beneath a layer of paint on the upper. The upcoming Air Jordan 1 Wings takes on a bit more of a luxurious approach by taking on a full burnished leather upper opposed to the hidden Wings route. Spotted at the Nike WHQ in Beaverton, OR is a full set of the Air Jordans featuring the Wings aesthetic; this doesn t necessarily point to a release in the future, but at least we know they exist on some format! Check out the full spy video below.

To help celebrate Air Max Day 2017, Nike tapped the minds of twelve RevolutionAirs from around the globe to take part in unique design project, tasking each creative individual to give Air Max a fresh perspective. Nike unveiled all of these radical design concepts last Thursday evening, giving the power to the
public to Vote Forward one of these dozen for a release in 2018. Many have asked why him or her? We were fortunate enough to chat with Sean Wotherspoon and Kyle Ng, two of the RevolutionAirs, and we simply asked them what makes them a RevolutionAir? See what they said below, and vote for Sean or Kyle s design here.

Imagine having
feet so big that Nike had to build special equipment just to make shoes for you. That s exactly the case for Michal Ojo of Florida State, who wears size 22. Rivaling Shaq s famously gigantic feet, the huge-footed 7 1 big man couldn t find any shoes that fit him, so Nike generously coughed up approximately $15,000 to build special equipment to make sure Ojo had shoes that fit him comfortably. Of course, 15 grand is pocket change to Nike, but it s still nice to see that they value the players at their schools enough to make the extra effort for the starting center s comfort.

The Air Jordan 12 Wings will have a follow-up in spirit with this premium pre-aged patina-finished Jordan 1 complete
with an homage to the famous Michael Jordan Wings poster you know the poster that most likely hung in your bedroom sometime during and throughout your middle to high school years complete with Mike s outstretched almost life-sized wingspan. The Jordan 1 Wings takes a different approach, but is just as premium as the Jordan 12 Wings thanks to a vintage-inspired leather upper complete with black piping, OG Wings branding, and a unique heel and tongue tag featuring the Wings silhouette from the 1989 Nike poster. Other premium details include a familiar Wings graphic lining that carries over from the Jordan 12, boot laces, and an icy outsole with bold Wings branding. There s still no Release Date information for the coming Jordan 1 Wings retro, but we re definitely feeling the different direction Jordan Brand took with this lifestyle take on MJ s first silhouette. More details to c...

Nike SB s currently consumed with celebrating the storied history of the Nike Dunk and its transformation into a skate icon over the past decade and a half, but there s more and more coming out of the Swoosh s skate imprint to look forward to that you might ve missed due to the early 2000s nostalgia phase we currently occupy. Today we get a look at just that, as Nike SB has partnered with Nike FC, the Swoosh s European-centric soccer lifestyle imprint to recreate the Nike FC Classic in a premium combination of black suede and perforated leather, an updated Lunarlon midsole for extra cushion, and more. What results is a simple, soccer-centric rendition for Spring 2017 that s fully skatable and looks great on-foot,
especially with the flat gold accents on the heel branding.

Kobe Bryant was born in Italy and raised outside of Philly, but Los Angeles is where his home is. The upcoming Nike Kobe A.D. colorway is as West Coast as it gets, because it s a tribute to one of the city s most iconic neighborhoods. The Kobe A.D. City Of Compton bears a white and silver upper with a marble detailing on the heel and special Compton insoles, with the Laker purple and gold featured on the Shozoku logo on
the tongue. Peep the official images below for a closer look.
Torna in cima
Profilo Messaggio privato
Adv

MessaggioInviato: Gio Mag 03, 2018 5:00 am    Oggetto: Adv

Torna in cima
Mostra prima i messaggi di:   
Nuovo Topic   Rispondi    Indice del forum -> Forum di prova Tutti i fusi orari sono GMT + 1 ora
Pagina 1 di 1

Vai a: