Indice del forum

Precari Unipg

Luogo d'incontro per i precari della nostra amministrazione

PortalPortale  blogBlog  AlbumAlbum  Gruppi utentiGruppi utenti  Lista degli utentiLista degli utenti  GBGuestbook  Pannello UtentePannello Utente  RegistratiRegistrati 
 FlashChatFlashChat  FAQFAQ  CercaCerca  Messaggi PrivatiMessaggi Privati  StatisticheStatistiche  LinksLinks  LoginLogin 
 CalendarioCalendario  DownloadsDownloads  Commenti karmaCommenti karma  TopListTopList  Topics recentiTopics recenti  Vota ForumVota Forum

online new balance 577
Utenti che stanno guardando questo topic:0 Registrati,0 Nascosti e 0 Ospiti
Utenti registrati: Nessuno

Nuovo Topic   Rispondi    Indice del forum -> Forum di prova
PrecedenteInvia Email a un amico.Utenti che hanno visualizzato questo argomentoSalva questo topic come file txtVersione stampabileMessaggi PrivatiSuccessivo
Autore Messaggio
JuanaClli

MessaggioInviato: Lun Ott 16, 2017 4:54 am    Oggetto:  online new balance 577
Descrizione:

’žThis Thomas Campbell
Solo gli utenti registrati possono vedere i link!
Registrati o Entra nel forum!
x Nike SB Dunk High Premium is a collaboration with multimedia artist Thomas Campbell, who was the Art Director for the skate film Nike SB Chronicles Vol. 3. The shoe is also covered in the brand s popular  What The theme and it already dropped exclusively at Atlas Skateboarding s San Mateo shop with limited edition custom packaging. Tomorrow, more retailers will carry the silhouette for a price tag of $150, as it features a mixture of colors, logos and patterns for a unique look, while a white midsole and gum outsole completes the eye-catching design altogether.Be sure to visit our Air Jordan 6 Low GS Mint Foam hub page now for the shoe s latest release info and up-to-the-minute updates and images.

Similar to the Obsidian pair that released earlier this year, the Nike Kyrie 3 will be releasing in a new Black/Gum colorway for the sunny Summer season.This Nike Kyrie 3 features a Black mesh upper with vibrant Metallic Gold detailing on the Swoosh branding on the side panels and the Kyrie branding that is placed on the tongue. Down below we see a white midsole with black speckling and a gum
rubber outsole to cap things off.Look for the Nike Kyrie 3 in Black and Metallic Gold to release at select Nike Basketball retailers on July 21st for $120. Is this the best Kyrie 3 colorway that we ve seen yet?The women s Nike Internationalist is introduced in a new theme of olive this summer and it s also a perfect pair for the fall season
ahead. The classic runner features mixed material upper of reflective mesh/nylon for the toe box and side panels while suede covers the rest of the shoe. Matching laces, branding, a clean white midsole and a classic gum outsole completes the look altogether. Look for the women s Nike Internationalist Olive at select Nike stores and online today.

This New Balance 530 OG is ready for the summer!As you can see from the photos above this New Balance 530 OG features a bright white mesh base with touches of white leather on the toe-cap and mid-panel. Providing all the character for this 530 OG are the hits of royal blue and yellow that rest on sections like the tongue, lining, and heel counter. Also getting in on the mix are dope hits of black
on the New Balance N and on the outsole.This white/royal-yellow New Balance 530 OG is available now via Sneaker Politics.What do you think of this New Balance 530 OG?

New Balance gives the female population yet another exclusive colorway and once again I am sitting here shaking my head on why us guys don t get the same colorways. I mean come on both of these silhouettes are extremely classic and paint the picture of exactly what New Balance has been striving for in the past years and these colorways really do complement the silhouettes perfectly. Starting with the 574 we see a mostly turquoise green upper, white/black-red midsole and a nice little additional print on the heel area. The 580 gets the for sure feminine touch with a black sole, white midsole, and an upper of navy blue with all the accents to match. Ladies will you be copping either pair or not?

Now helmed under Ronnie Fieg, the original Asics Gel Sight World Challenger is revived once again, following a reintroduction of the silhouette with KITH s recent West Coast Project in Atlantic and Pacific variants.Initially released in 1992 during the Summer Olympics in Barcelona, Spain which was originally designed for Japanese delegates, the low-top model s distinct colorway is essentially a nod to the Summer Games. Flaunting a premium wrinkled White leather upper, complementing accents of Metallic Gold are utilized for its formstripes, while bright Red outlines the logo and further graces its heel stabilizer, tongue, inner lining and portion of its outsole. Final details include Navy and Grey hits towards its rear, World Challenger tongue labels, and three sets of lace options.

Asics is proud to introduce us their Asics Gel Lyte III Crane and Turtle Pack. The Asics website states that Crane lives
for 1,000 years; Turtle lives for 10,00 years In Japanese culture Cranes and Turtles are the symbol for long life and longevity.Using the Gel Lyte III as their silhouette of choice, Asics uses the crane and turtle colorways to draw inspiration. Asics looks to use the classic retro and implement colorways matching the two symbols of health and longevity. With this colorway, you can definitely see the turtle reference from the pack, as is contains an olive green, tan and brown suede upper sitting on an off white speckled midsole.
Branding appear on the heel rear side panel and outsole.
Torna in cima
Profilo Messaggio privato
Adv

MessaggioInviato: Lun Ott 16, 2017 4:54 am    Oggetto: Adv

Torna in cima
Mostra prima i messaggi di:   
Nuovo Topic   Rispondi    Indice del forum -> Forum di prova Tutti i fusi orari sono GMT + 1 ora
Pagina 1 di 1

Vai a: