Indice del forum

Precari Unipg

Luogo d'incontro per i precari della nostra amministrazione

PortalPortale  blogBlog  AlbumAlbum  Gruppi utentiGruppi utenti  Lista degli utentiLista degli utenti  GBGuestbook  Pannello UtentePannello Utente  RegistratiRegistrati 
 FlashChatFlashChat  FAQFAQ  CercaCerca  Messaggi PrivatiMessaggi Privati  StatisticheStatistiche  LinksLinks  LoginLogin 
 CalendarioCalendario  DownloadsDownloads  Commenti karmaCommenti karma  TopListTopList  Topics recentiTopics recenti  Vota ForumVota Forum

nike flyknit presto
Utenti che stanno guardando questo topic:0 Registrati,0 Nascosti e 0 Ospiti
Utenti registrati: Nessuno

Nuovo Topic   Rispondi    Indice del forum -> Forum di prova
PrecedenteInvia Email a un amico.Utenti che hanno visualizzato questo argomentoSalva questo topic come file txtVersione stampabileMessaggi PrivatiSuccessivo
Autore Messaggio
DonadJbbs

italy
MessaggioInviato: Mar Dic 19, 2017 3:24 am    Oggetto:  nike flyknit presto
Descrizione:

One of the most popular colorways of any LeBron shoe is
Solo gli utenti registrati possono vedere i link!
Registrati o Entra nel forum!
finally making its debut with the Nike LeBron 11 NSW Lifestyle  Miami Vice . Inspired by LeBron s Miami home, these sneakers feature pink and blue undertones that coincide with previous sneakers using this specific theme. The Lebron 11 NSW Lifestyle features a leather stitched upper, a lightweight cup outsole, NSW lacelock, round laces, and velour lining at the collar. These sneakers are expected to be sold at select Nike retail stores. The official release date is unknown at the time, so check back with Sneakerfiles for that info. Let us know what you think of this latest colorway.

By now, all of you sneakerheads should know that the Nike KD VI will indeed be revisiting the popular Aunt Pearl theme. Having shared quite a few looks at this upcoming release, even more images of the floral-led drop have surfaced. Flush with vibrant hits of pink and blue flowing throughout its low top silhouette, these kicks serve as a special tribute to
KD s late Aunt who battled with Breast Cancer. Continue reading after the jump to check out the new gallery of images and be sure to drop us a line in the comments section below.

The Nike Kobe 9 Elite is but a few weeks away from making its highly anticipated retail debut. While we have already shared quite our
fare share of looks at the previously mentioned shoe since official unveiling, it looks like even more detailed images have surfaced. Fully equipped with a comfortable one piece Flyknit upper, these kicks mark a pivotal point in Kobe s signature line with Nike. Continue reading after the jump to check out the fresh new gallery of images and be sure to let us know if you plan on copping these kicks.

LeBron James and the Miami Heat have had a tough go over their last 48hrs in the Big Apple. Much like after the loss to the Knicks, King James broke out yet another exclusive pair of kicks after playing in last nights nickname game in Brooklyn.
This time around, James broke out a new colorway of the Nike LeBron III. Equipped with a black and white build, these joints also feature hits of glow in the dark treatment about the laces and soles. Could we be looking a previews of possible retros in the future? Check out a look at Bron and his kicks after the jump and be sure to drop us a line in the comments section below.

After just seeing the Wolverine Foamposites by Dez, the custom genius gives us a glance at another character in the Marvel series. This pair of Foams was a private order by one of the top sneakerheads in the MLB, Shane Victorino, who has rapidly jumped into the custom sneaker game. Although there is an official Spider-Man Foamposite dropping from Nike, these visuals will make you want to leave those at the store. Of course the shoe is done up in majority red and blue with a headshot of Spiderman on the outside of the left shoe and a picture of him swinging from his web on the outside of the right. Red laces and new emblems on the tongue finish up these dope customs by Dez Customz. How do these customs stack up to the actual Spider-man Foams that plan to release? Tell us in the comments section below and stick with Sneakerfiles for updates on celebrity sneakers and much more!

After coming off a loss to the New York Knicks last night, LeBron James took
to his instagram to share a look at an exclusive 1-of-1 pair of Leopard/Zebra Nike LeBron II s. From the pics all of you sneakerheads will see that the shoe is equipped with a ferocious pairing of leopard and zebra print about the upper. While this isn t the first time James seemingly went back in time to break out a model from an earlier part of his signature line. Continue reading after the jump to check out a full shot of Bron and his kicks and be sure to
drop us a line in the comments section below.
Torna in cima
Profilo Messaggio privato
Adv

MessaggioInviato: Mar Dic 19, 2017 3:24 am    Oggetto: Adv

Torna in cima
Mostra prima i messaggi di:   
Nuovo Topic   Rispondi    Indice del forum -> Forum di prova Tutti i fusi orari sono GMT + 1 ora
Pagina 1 di 1

Vai a: