Indice del forum

Precari Unipg

Luogo d'incontro per i precari della nostra amministrazione

PortalPortale  blogBlog  AlbumAlbum  Gruppi utentiGruppi utenti  Lista degli utentiLista degli utenti  GBGuestbook  Pannello UtentePannello Utente  RegistratiRegistrati 
 FlashChatFlashChat  FAQFAQ  CercaCerca  Messaggi PrivatiMessaggi Privati  StatisticheStatistiche  LinksLinks  LoginLogin 
 CalendarioCalendario  DownloadsDownloads  Commenti karmaCommenti karma  TopListTopList  Topics recentiTopics recenti  Vota ForumVota Forum

adidas samba
Utenti che stanno guardando questo topic:0 Registrati,0 Nascosti e 0 Ospiti
Utenti registrati: Nessuno

Nuovo Topic   Rispondi    Indice del forum -> Forum di prova
PrecedenteInvia Email a un amico.Utenti che hanno visualizzato questo argomentoSalva questo topic come file txtVersione stampabileMessaggi PrivatiSuccessivo
Autore Messaggio
BenKitto

italy
MessaggioInviato: Ven Ago 10, 2018 3:56 am    Oggetto:  adidas samba
Descrizione:

’žTherefore Chinese mainland foundry
Solo gli utenti registrati possono vedere i link!
Registrati o Entra nel forum!
corporations should catch up this opportunity to lock the upscale market as well as to make the transformation and upgrading. We have to admit that Adidas Company wants to be perfect all the time. In order to make best products, Adidas Corporation communicates with excellent athletes and trainers to exchange their views and requirements. Moreover, they try their best to test and check. At last, they bring us various products which accord with human engineering.

Through the researches on our bodies' temperatures' distribution, Adidas discovers the feature of women and men's bodies' temperatures. Because women and men's temperatures are different, they choose different fabrics. In fact, TX Hybrid Jacket can adjust people's body temperatures because it adopts the technique of
Body Mapping. They make women's dresses with more warm materials. However, they must keep the men's clothes' ventilation and perspiration well.

HYBRID CONSTRUCTION helps Adidas Company choose the materials with distinct functions. This combination is unique and useful. HYBRID CONSTRUCTION can enhance
breathability and keep people warm. It is also windproof. This technique satisfies the demand of people's bodies. The Formation of three dimensional cutting functions well and it makes people comfortable when they do sports in outdoor. The Jacket's pocket is made of mesh fabrics and this material's air ventilation is good.

As the managing director of Adidas in China, Colin Currie thinks that Adidas will be more popular in 2011 in our China. In order to promote the growth of its performance, Adidas
plans to open 2500 stores in three years. Moreover, Adidas plans to put most of these stores into our third and forth market in China.Last year, the cost of raw materials, labor force and transportation increased and the rate of gross margin reduced. So the company increases the price and lower marketing expenses to compensate the loss.

Being tested most times by the toughest testing ways, it will be the best qualified Adidas football. Adidas Tango 12 will be officially used in the national stadium of Warsaw Poland on June 8th, which is the first match of 2012 European Championship. All competing countries could get 30 official match balls for practicing and competition on December 5th, 2011, that is, six months before 2012 European Championship.No one could do better than Adidas in the area of producing experience , because it began to make footballs since the year
of 1963.

Tango 12 is the 11th official game ball for European Championship designed by Adidas.Ashley Yang: "I have played this ball. When I was passing the ball, I felt the ball's flying path is very accurate. As a winger, I like this ball. I feel terrific in dribbling forward and controlling it".John: "Because micro crinkles improved the controlling power of the ball, I like its surface. Having moderate weight, the ball is very easy to control with".Manuel: "The new ball was merged the host countries', that is, Poland and Ukraine's
national flag color, which suits 2012 Euro Championship very much.
Torna in cima
Profilo Messaggio privato
Adv

MessaggioInviato: Ven Ago 10, 2018 3:56 am    Oggetto: Adv

Torna in cima
Mostra prima i messaggi di:   
Nuovo Topic   Rispondi    Indice del forum -> Forum di prova Tutti i fusi orari sono GMT + 1 ora
Pagina 1 di 1

Vai a: