Indice del forum

Precari Unipg

Luogo d'incontro per i precari della nostra amministrazione

PortalPortale  blogBlog  AlbumAlbum  Gruppi utentiGruppi utenti  Lista degli utentiLista degli utenti  GBGuestbook  Pannello UtentePannello Utente  RegistratiRegistrati 
 FlashChatFlashChat  FAQFAQ  CercaCerca  Messaggi PrivatiMessaggi Privati  StatisticheStatistiche  LinksLinks  LoginLogin 
 CalendarioCalendario  DownloadsDownloads  Commenti karmaCommenti karma  TopListTopList  Topics recentiTopics recenti  Vota ForumVota Forum

asics gel kayano
Utenti che stanno guardando questo topic:0 Registrati,0 Nascosti e 0 Ospiti
Utenti registrati: Nessuno

Nuovo Topic   Rispondi    Indice del forum -> Forum di prova
PrecedenteInvia Email a un amico.Utenti che hanno visualizzato questo argomentoSalva questo topic come file txtVersione stampabileMessaggi PrivatiSuccessivo
Autore Messaggio
Antony Martha

usa
MessaggioInviato: Mer Set 12, 2018 8:02 am    Oggetto:  asics gel kayano
Descrizione:

Burn Rubber
Solo gli utenti registrati possono vedere i link!
Registrati o Entra nel forum!
x New Balance MT580 Nov 15, 2010 Another New Balance collaboration has resulted in a choice pair of sneakers. Seen is the New Balance MT580 as visioned by Metro Detroit s exclusive premium sneaker boutique, Burn Rubber. With the combination of soft tones and a gum outsole, Burn Rubber has taken the classic silhouette and created a shoe that rivals their reputation. The liner is dressed in an orange, grey, and black argyle, the same colors seen in the Burn Rubber Logo, which bring out the gum outsole. The upper uses mostly grey to set the stage with a taste of white on the heel, and a bit of black sectioned off on the midfoot. The Burn Rubber x New Balance MT580 will be available starting November 26. Check out the Burn Rubber site for more information.

New Balance x 686 The Times NB686 Collection Nov 14, 2010 The active lifestyle brand 686 teams up with New Balance to create a few very special models of some well-known sneakers. The resulting models are a set of sneakers that can go from the snowboard to the sidewalk with ease.Five models have
been designed in total including the 580, 790 and V74. The 580 s running silhouette is given an all black leather build with patent leather accents and is also translated into a snowboarding show. Similar liberties are taken with the 790 s basketball silhouette which is done in White/Red-Black. Lastly is the Red V74 which is given a canvas build and sits atop a
white vulcanized rubber sole with a black lining and toe cap. These models are available directly through 686.

J. Crew x New Balance 1400 2 Colorways (New Images) Nov 8, 2010 A new look at the collaboration has hit the web keeping the two pairs fresh in the minds of sneakerheads everywhere. Using the New Balance 1400 as a base, the partnership decided on premium suede for the upper. Seen here in either navy or classic pine, both uppers are interrupted by a grey leather N logo on the side panel. As we transition to the midsole we are greeted with white, which just so happens to match the contrast stitching on the upper. Final details include a grey heel cup, a grey block on rear midsole, and a black outsole. Manufactured at
New Balance s Skowhegan, Maine factory, both pairs are available now at the J. Crew Men s Shoppes at The Liquor Store in Manhattan, in Copley Square in Boston, and online at J. Crew for $130.

New Balance 574 Winter Colorways Nov 5, 2010 Though it may not create the noise level of other sneakers in the game, the New Balance 574 holds its own, both technically and physically. Seen here in two colorways for winter, both of which adopt leather, mesh, and suede throughout the upper. The first pair combines a dark navy forefoot area with a lighter grey influenced heel. The second pair does the reverse, but incorporates charcoal into the forefoot and midsection. Both pairs are available now at EastBay.

New Balance 576 Pub Pack Finally Hitting The US Nov 4, 2010 Though the US gets to experience a lot of things first, the New Balance 576 Pub Pack was not one of them. Released earlier in the year, the pack, inspired by the British pubs, will hit Neiman Marcus on November 8th. Crafted with premium leather, the 3 shoes The Kings Head, The Red Lion, and The Royal Oak, all share mostly tonal uppers with contrasting insoles. Finer details include design references to the shoes specific pub. Colette x LaMJC x New Balance 1500 Nov 3, 2010 As far as limited edition New Balance s go these LaMJC and Colette 1500 s are the bees knees. Constructed of red and grey suede with white leather accents the sneakers are ready to impress even the most staunch sneaker collectors. They also feature a brown leather heel tab and tonally embroidered tongue. The shoes are set to release in limited numbers to Colette and Cool
Cats Via NewBalanceLive.

Oshman s and mita have worked together quite a few times, using different sneaker labels as a base for their artistic designs. The latest are these bright blue New Balance s, using the CM1400 as a base shoe. Noted as a Navy upper, the sneakers use two different variations of blue, covering the upper in smooth suede. Finished with the gum sole and mesh that New Balance is known for, as well as a ENCAP sole, the collaborative sneakers are definitely a premium addition to the line. Check
for these in limited quantites on Nov. 6 through mita.
Torna in cima
Profilo Messaggio privato
Adv

MessaggioInviato: Mer Set 12, 2018 8:02 am    Oggetto: Adv

Torna in cima
Mostra prima i messaggi di:   
Nuovo Topic   Rispondi    Indice del forum -> Forum di prova Tutti i fusi orari sono GMT + 1 ora
Pagina 1 di 1

Vai a: